We have a current opportunity for a Instrumentation & Control Lead on a contract basis. The position will be based in Spain. For further information about this position please apply.
- experience, recommended in Offshore Substations
- Recommended experience in German BSH requirements
Activities to Develop:
- Experience in I&C subsystems (DCS, Scada, field instrumentation, FDS, FiFi, Inert Gas & communication protocols).
- Control System topology design for offshore projects.
- Technical Specification and technical document (IO List, Inst List, Cause & Effect matrix, Functional Descriptions, Control Narratives, etc).
- Technical Specification of motorized and pneumatic valves.
- Technical specification of I&C Cables.
- Flowchart from process description.
- Factory Acceptance test assistance in vendor installations.
- Expediting (Technical evaluation and follow on the purchase) of I&C devices.
- Fire Detection System control.
- I&C team management.
- Guarantee the coordination of works with the rest of disciplines within the Engineering Department and within their own department.
- Undertake design and analysis activities in accordance with tasks assigned on Project.
- Produce project status reports on weekly and monthly basis.
- Produce project status reports
- IEC (International Electro technical Commission)
- VdS German safety std
- ISA (International Society of Automation)
- Microsoft Office.
- Smart Plant (Intools).
- AVEVA Instrumentation.