A leading international manufacturer based in the North West is currently looking for an Instrumentation Technician to join their team!
You will be responsible for the maintenance of Instrumentation and other related equipment on the plant and calibration of the instruments.
- To inspect, service, repair and overhaul field devices and ensure that machines are kept in good running conditions.
- To assist electronic and electrical departments if and when required.
- Install, inspect, calibrate, service and maintain instruments up to and including component level.
- To interpret engineering design drawings, check for elementary errors and manufacturability and compile Bills of material for purchasing materials needed for maintenance and installation.
- Install and maintain instrument field devices.
- Testing of the modules and loop checks.
- To maintain safe work procedures (monthly SHE inspection).
- National Diploma Industrial Instrumentation.
- Good insight in the step by step operations of machinery & processes.
- Good knowledge & understanding of field devices used i.e., sensors, level sensing, pressures, temperatures, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.