A world leading manufacturing company based in the Western Cape is currently looking for a well seasoned Instrumentation Technician who has at least 5 years in plant manufacturing.
- Handling of spares, material and components
- Assist with panel and cable marking
- Assist with instrumentation design and review activities
- Calibrating instrumentation control components
- Compiling material and equipment list for installation
- Carry out plant statutory, preventative and breakdown maintenance
- Programming of software to integrate all electrical and pneumatic equipment to operate the facility within
- the required safety and process conditions (e.g. Siemens)
- Analyse and interpret electrical/instrumentation drawings
- Completed trade test in Instrumentation with a N6 Diploma in Instrumentation (Not any other discipline)
- At least 5 years experience in a Plant Manufacturing environment.
- Programming knowledge of PLC's, SCADA and HMI's)