Title: Investment Manager
About the Role
We are working with an international developer and seeking a Investment Manager to oversee their Investment porfolios and support their growth. The position will be based in Singapore and will report to the Global Head M&A.
- Support the implementation and expansion of company in the South East Asia
- Key areas of focus include solar C&I and other Renewables technologies.
- Support senior members of the Investment team to screen, evaluate, analyze, conduct due diligence and execute acquisitions / partnership transactions.
- Actively support the Investment team in the development and negotiation of termsheets, Joint Development Agreements, PPA, investment memos and presentations etc..
- More than 10 years of experience in Investment, M&A in Power & Utilities sectors in South-East Asia.
- Solid experience in renewable energy developments in South East Asia
- Prior experience in Investment, portfolio management and/or acquisition of C&I (Rooftop Solar) projects is a plus.
- Strong Financial Modelling skill
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV or reach out to Mia Pham for further discussion