Project Developer with experience in developing renewable energy projects in Japan from scratch. Ability to negotiate with landowners and knowledge of both local and regional. permit applications and getting permit approvals for HV and SHV projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to identify opportunities and orginate renewable energy projects.
- Negotiate and liaise with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Convince landowners to sell or lease their land to developers for renewable energy projects.
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders, as well as contractors and subcontractors.
- Partnership agreements, permit applications. E.g. FDP, EIA etc.
- Understand the whole development cycle, from origination to execution.
- At least 4 years of project development experience
- Good team leader
- Holds a driving license in Japan
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
If you are keen or know of anyone who may be interested, feel free to drop me a message: email@example.com