* Manage portfolio assets (investment, performance, legal evolutions, etc.) in close coordination with:
* Branch general management.
* Relevant function teams (Legal, Finance, M&A, HR, etc).
Ensure that the Group and JV governance implemented and respected:
* Participation management and shareholder agreement application.
* Lead and coordinate preparation and approval of annual budgets.
* Asset management, O&M, finance, and general support coordination.
* Governance boards & committees.
Advise JV Management assets evolutions and opportunities, in coordination with the JV partners:
* Portfolio performance analysis.
* Economic model and forecasts.
* Regular analyses and presentations on JV assets performance and risks.
* Anticipation key strategic decisions ahead (operating strategy, investments, portfolio refinancing), providing recommendations and implementing them.
* Strategic directions and initiative, in coordination with Group and Branch, in coherence with the Group and JV strategy.
* Potential market evolution impact and new opportunities in coordination with the business development team.
Long term planning process:
* Cascading of Group long term planning framework
* Collecting and synthesizing business entities inputs
* Finalizing the JV long term plan with the regional and group management
* Supporting preparation to branch and group presentations, in coordination with branch and group teams
* A minimum of 8-10 Years of relevant work experience
* Strong presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly, in both oral and written forms; Capable of advancing multiple work streams simultaneously with autonomy;
* Minimum undergraduate degree required with focus in Management or Finance;
* MBA and/or related professional qualifications considered a positive