A judicial scrivener with or without a registered license. This person needs to have experience in karitouki, hontouki and the processes behind land registration and investigation. This person will be providing support during land negotiation, investigation and registration phases, as well as helping out in other permit processes such as neighbour's consent, and legal boundary confirmations.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Introduce the project to the local people around the area. Obtain their consent to develop a renewable energy project at the chosen spot of land.
- Land investigation, research on the area of chosen land, and ensuring that there are no mortgages or previous registrations that could jeopardize the development of the project.
- Proceed with land registration once consent has been given.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Judicial Scrivener or as an assistant Judicial Scrivener
- Possess a Japanese driving licence.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
If you are keen or know of anyone who may be interested, feel free to drop me a message: firstname.lastname@example.org