Junior Project Developer
Duration: 6 months
Do you want to be involved in building the future? The industry is growing in Scandinavia and our client is now looking for a developer who wants to be involved in laying the foundation for the energy supply of the future.
As a junior project developer, you will have a coordinating role where you get to support large and small and work in several projects at the same time. You will have the opportunity to work in business and project development with experienced and competent colleagues and be an important part of the client renewable journey. We are looking for you who want to develop, learn new things, work in the energy supply of the future and can grow into a more senior role in the long run.
Main responsibilities of role
- Assist project managers with budgeting, schedules, and resource planning.
- Work with environmental permits and contact with authorities.
- Assist with analyses and potential project areas and develop development strategy.
- Do sheet analysis and presentation to the management.
- Work in SAP with financial-related tasks.
- Administrative work such as writing meeting notes, creating presentations, etc.
- Make site visits to areas intended for development as well as other work trips that may be relevant.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the clients GIS and Drawing standard procedures.
- Responsible for sourcing of preliminary datasets for setting up new assets on ARC GIS Online platform.
- Responsible for sourcing of spatial datasets from external parties.
- Responsible for sourcing and managing spatial data sets ensuring all associated metadata and geographical information is up to date.
- Responsible for the creation of web maps, applications and dashboards for use on AGOL.
- Responsible for the creation of Ecology plans, Environmental Risk Maps, Lease plans for Land Ownership, existing and proposed.
- Responsible for identifying innovative value opportunities within the Drawings and GIS Team to support the operational business maximise returns on existing assets.
- Responsible for the provision of drawing management support to the operational business, including the production of multi-disciplinary drawings, training will be provided.
- Responsible for aiding the Drawings Team with fault finding and bulk loading data training will be provided.
- Has a master's degree in relevant field, preferably in economics, environment, or engineering.
- Has good knowledge of the Office package and general IT skills.
- Is communicative and structured.
- Has very good knowledge of Swedish and English, orally and in writing.