ELECTRICAL COMMISSIONING LEAD
EarthStream are currently looking for an 'Electrical Commissioning Lead' to assist a project in Poland. This is for an immediate start
The Electrical Commissioning Lead develops practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals. In this role you are responsible for work that is less defined in scope, utilize your understanding and experience to execute business objectives, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
Essential Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- lead site on assigned customer or projects
- Provide site leadership, technical direction, and assistance to the customer, user, and other field personnel in the operation, inspection, maintenance, and repair of assigned product lines
- Perform on-site installation of systems and equipment and ongoing preventive maintenance, repair and calibration after installation
- Accurately document as commissioned documents for record keeping
- Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at customer's sites
- Provide leadership and technical direction to skilled labour performing work on customer sites
- Maintain strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within safety standards
- Knowledge to troubleshoot and provide routine maintenance checkout for wide range of equipment vintage
- Masters/ Bachelors/Diploma Degree from accredited college / university in Electrical Engineering or allied Engineering.
- 7 - 20 years of relevant experience
- Should have process knowledge of Power Plant
- Knowledge in Power Electronics, High Voltage Equipment & PLC
- Desired Characteristics
- Work experience on MV/LV drives
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently. Strong problem-solving skills
- Must have a hands on experience of Commissioning of the Medium Voltage and Low Voltage variable speed drives with Medium Voltage Switchgear in business segments such as Power Plants, Metals, Marine, Oil & Gas, Material handling.
If so, please apply here or you can send your CV directly to:
We look forward to hearing from you!