Earthstream are proud to partner with a renewable energy developer focused on growing their C&I (Commercial & Industrial) rooftop business across South East Asia. As such they are looking for a switched on, commercially focused legal counsel in Singapore.
What you will do
- Negotiation of Power Purchase Agreements and other agreements (such as supply or land purchase agreements), and overseeing compliance with these agreements
- Advise on regulatory and local legal issues
- Support on corporate matters
- This role will report to the General Counsel (based in Singapore)
What we Require
- Law degree with 3-5 years PQE in the solar / energy sector or MNCs.
- Contract negotiation experience is critical
- Good critical and legal reasoning skills, supported by a solution-oriented and commercial mindset
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines and work independently