Earthstream are proud to partner with a global renewable energy developer based in Seoul who have operations over the APAC region. Their development and business activities are focussed on Solar, Wind and niche energy generation activities.
Part of your duties will be to provide legal advice in connection operations in the APAC region, particularly in new ventures and investment in opportunities, financing, construction, and M&A of projects.
What you will do?
- Providing legal support across project development, construction, finance, and M&A activities across APAC
- Procuring, managing, and reviewing legal advice provided by external law firms
- Managing all corporate and legal documentation and ensuring compliance to group policies.
- Engaging a team across different offices in the APAC region.
- Working closely with operative management to plan legal resources to support growth of the business across the region.
What we require?
- 4-8 Years PQE in M&A in the energy, infrastructure, or power sectors
- Transactional experience (M&A, project development & construction, real estate/property, financing) a plus
- Self-motivated, multi-tasker and able to contribute to a dynamic team.
- Hands-on and able to see the broader strategic / commercial view as well as going deep into transactions and documents.
- Able to manage relationships across borders and teams, with colleagues of different backgrounds and level of experience
To apply and for more information about this or many other Power Generation and Renewable Energy Industry related positions globally please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to Earthstream.