Earthstream are proud to partner with a global renewable energy developer based in Seoul who have operations over the APAC region. Their development and business activities are focused on Solar, Wind and niche energy generation activities.
Part of your duties will be to provide legal advice in connection operations in the APAC region, particularly in new ventures and investment in opportunities, financing, construction, and M&A of projects.
What you will do?
- Working directly with Group General Counsel
- Providing legal support to different business units across different jurisdictions, including contract review, reviewing NDAs and engagement letters
- Draft, review and advise on simple legal contracts across the various offices, e.g. simple term sheets, framework agreements, simple contracts etc
- Supporting legal and regulatory compliance matters
- Additional resource in due diligence co-ordination process in potential M&A, exit strategies, internal restructuring of assets
- Assistance in any potential or on-going disputes resolution process
- Legal research
- Review, standardisation, maintaining templates of legal documents
- General assistance to the Group General Counsel
What we require?
- Degree in Law or equivalent
- 3-5 years PQE working experience
- Familiar with company law and corporate transactions, including corporate secretarial requirements in Singapore
To apply and for more information about this or many other Power Generation and Renewable Energy Industry related positions globally please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to Earthstream.