Our client is actively involved in an array of energy projects in North Asia - more specifically solar farms in Taiwan.
• Lead all contracts drafting, review and negotiations in Taiwan; Key contracts include EPC contracts, Loan Facility Agreement, Letter of Intent, MOU and PPA
• To manage and lead all co-secretarial works in Taiwan for all existing project SPVs and branches
• Attend legal and regulatory compliance matters
• Assist in due diligence co-ordination process in potential exit strategies, internal restructuring of assets
• Assist in any potential or on-going disputes resolution process
• Review, standardization, maintaining templates of legal documents
• Be well versed in relevant regulations and advise team on most optimal legal structure relating to all business arrangements
• Completes all lawful directions in a timely manner
- Familiar with company law and corporate transactions
- Must be confident and possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be an enthusiastic team player and a self-starter who is able to work independently.
- Energetic and thrives in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Fluency in Taiwanese language
To apply and for more information about this or many other Renewable Energy Industry related positions globally please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd, EA Licence No: 16S8096 / Registration ID R1111482.