We are currently recruiting experienced candidates for a global leader in the offshore wind market. Here is an opportunity to become a part of a highly professional environment with an outstanding commitment to the global energy transition and a chance to influence your position in a rapidly developing environment.
- Responsible for the daily coordination and execution of the work scope on lifting operations performed during the installation
- Working closely with the Site Manager, AP, for Lifting Operations
- Supporting the service operation on and offshore
- Making sure the team works efficiently and ensures all work during operations is performed safely and according to quality standards.
- Responsible for the necessary documentation.
- Solid wind turbine experience
- Heavy lifting experience from the wind industry is mandatory.
- Experience working with electrical/hydraulic diagrams
- Highly quality, safety-focused
- Fluent in English (orally and written) combined with a good interest in administrative, technical and supervision areas.