Logistic Engineer (M/W/D)
Earthstream Global are supporting one of the leading EPC organisations within Power Transmission Field. Our client is looking to engage with Logistic Engineers with a proven track record in establishing Heavy lift Plans and routes for specialized Transport on large construction Projects.
You will work with a dedicated project team adding technical expertise and leadership to ensure that the Heavy duty Products are delivered just in-time, whilst ensuring the operation is adhering to project HSEQ process and regulations.
* Developing transport plans and Heavy lift operations across all models of transport and handling.
* Execution of tailor made route, port and site surveys, with regard to cargo details, transport method, infrastructure as well as local and international legislation.
* Establishg transport routes with AutoCAD
* Leading negotiation with Legal Authorities
* Establishing Heavy lift and Transport plans.
* Support Project Managment with technical and commercial proposals
* Minimum 5 Years of experience within Heavy duty transport & Heavy lifting.
* Engineer degree is advantegous
* Fluent German and English knowledge.
If you feel you have the experience relating to this position, please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch for a confidential consultation.