Logistics Coordinator/Stock Keeper
Start: November 2022
End: April 2023
*** EU work permit and drivers licence required ***
The Logistics Coordinator ensures that all goods on site (components, tools, transportation equipment and others) are managed in a safe and cost-optimized way. S/he particularly focuses on completeness of these goods, optimized logistics of the goods on-site (everything at the right time in the right place), and fulfilment of the associated requirements such as calibration and inspections.
The Logistic Coordinator reports functionally to the Site Manager of the project, and works closely together with the Construction PM, supporting them on orders, deliveries, missing parts, return of equipment from site to warehouse, i.e.
- Experience of working as a Stockkeeper / Logistic Coordinator at a construction site or warehouse.
- Good understanding of Logistics process, transportation methods, stockkeeping methods is required.
- Experience in the Wind Industry is preferred: technical understanding of wind turbine components, spares, tools.
- " Safety mindset" required: High focus on Health, Safety, and Environment in their work.
- Minimum secondary education in Logistics or a technical field.
- No leadership experience required.
- Operator's license for telehandler/ wheel loader required, either an internationally recognized license, or meeting the requirements of the country of work.
- Driver's license for car and driving practice.
- IT skills: user level skills with Microsoft Office
- Experience in working in an international, project environment.
- Self-driven & self-motivated.
- Well organized, structured, strong administrative skills, trustworthy and reliable.
- Willingness to work odd hours and show flexibility in rotation timing if on-site activities require.
- Willingness to travel and stay abroad on project sites for extended time.
- Language: fluent in written and verbal English including technical vocabulary.
- Local working experience and language knowledge is an advantage
- Stock keeping - Performs moving of goods by the telescopic handler. Register ALL tools, consumables, and installation spare parts in the tracking system. Perform the "Goods received" in the following stages: 1. Shipment delivery 2. Package Handover 3. Package Inspection.
Maintain an overview of Unit containers. Review used stock (to replace defects) and global scrap list, ensure that fault reports are filled out with all the correct information. Organize calibration of measuring equipment as per company's standards. Organize certification of safety equipment according to country requirements. Arrange setting up local suppliers as vendor, in alignment with PM team, and ensure compliance procedure is followed (commercially aware).
- Transport - Have a full understanding of the transport procedure. Basic understanding of import/ export regulations, and impact on packing structure (e.g., ATA Carnet). Book transport for return shipments. Return all TEQ, rental tools, site stock in due time, as per alignment with ConPM.
Be aware of rental costs and ensure that site is cleared, and that project is not commercially exposed to unnecessary costs. (ConPM responsibility, LC to do it in practice). Ensure appropriate packing and lashing of return goods into containers, following packing requirements attached to the container.
- Safety - Ensure safe packing of return goods into containers. Follow and apply EHS guidelines for correct waste management (storage and disposal). Follow and apply EHS guidelines and international regulations for correct handling, storage and transport of dangerous goods and substances.
- IT skills and Documentation - SAP: have a full understanding of SAP transaction codes required for the LC tasks, and use them for looking up part numbers, order confirmations, consignment stock.
Access and ability to use FIELD ID to monitor rental tools in SAP.
Parts catalogue: Full understanding of spare parts catalogue along with supplier information.
Order and delivery tracking system: follow up orders and deliveries in POESL (or equivalent) for Main Components, Tools, Unit Containers.
Quality reporting system: follow up Logistic-relevant tasks & workflows in QSYS (or equivalent). Give input on missing parts, delivery time. Raise NCR to highlight missing items.
EHS reporting system: report any safety or environmental incident in relation to Logistic activities on site (in Sphera Cloud or equivalent system).
- People management - Support on-job training for new LC trainees (internal and external). Be available as "first contact" for the site team to find part numbers for missing/ damaged parts and components.
Share knowledge with the site team, within the area of responsibility. Supervision of Resource Partner's Stockkeeper. Handing over stock, tools to Subcontractor. Participate in development/testing of new tools, e.g.: testing new equipment at the site, giving input for developing.