Since 2010, EarthStream has delivered the exceptional local talent and experienced expats across a diverse range of energy companies worldwide. We partner with our global clients to help them find the talent needed to empower a sustainable future.
We have a current opportunity for a LV Electrical Technician on a contract basis. The position will be based in Taipei City. For further information about this position please apply.
LV Electrical Technician
- Delivering front-line maintenance to high-voltage equipment on a wind farm construction site.
- Installation of LV cables - Low Voltage power systems.
- Ensuring that all high voltage terminations, testing and switching tasks are in line with the approved scope of work and checklists.
- Supervising working parties of staff or contractors during maintenance activities.
- Observing requirements of electrical safety rules and company health and safety policy.
- Inspecting and testing LV equipment and accurately completing condition reports. Reporting unsafe conditions and taking immediate action as appropriate.
- Organising work activities and resources in the delivery of maintenance activities.
- Understanding the significance of LV electrical assets and prioritising maintenance requirements accordingly.
- To be customer focused and appreciate the needs of the various parts of the business.
What skills are we looking for?
- Qualification and relevant industrial/utility, electrical engineering experience work on Low Voltage equipment.
- Knowledge of electrical maintenance and fault finding.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, under own initiative to design and standards.
- Knowledge and awareness of Electrical health and safety Rules relevant to the industry.
- Good command of English language.
- Experience in the wind industry is an asset.