Manager, Asset Management (Tokyo, Japan)
Job Purpose: Provide commercial and financial management services a fleet of operating wind farms both onshore and offshore.
- Commercial Asset Management
- Operations Transition
- Financial Analysis, Budgeting & Reporting
- Contract Management & Compliance
- Special Projects
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master or Bachelors degree (Engineering or Finance) a plus.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, business or a related field is required.
- At least five years' experience in the commercial development or management of energy assets.
- Project Finance acquisition, management or transaction experience preferred.
- Exceptional analytical skills and understanding of relevant financial and mathematical modelling techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English with an ability to express ideas effectively and fluently.
- Ability to read, understand and implement legal contracts.
- Ability to understand technical operational matters and translate them to commercial and financial analyses and decision making.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel for financial modelling.
Reg No: R1111482
Techstream Global Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 16S8096