Job Purpose: Provide commercial and financial management services a fleet of operating wind farms both onshore and offshore.
- Commercial Asset Management
- Operations Transition
- Financial Analysis, Budgeting & Reporting
- Contract Management & Compliance
- Special Projects
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master or Bachelors degree (Engineering or Finance) a plus.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, business or a related field is required.
- At least five years' experience in the commercial development or management of energy assets.
- Project Finance acquisition, management or transaction experience preferred.
- Exceptional analytical skills and understanding of relevant financial and mathematical modelling techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English with an ability to express ideas effectively and fluently.
- Ability to read, understand and implement legal contracts.
- Ability to understand technical operational matters and translate them to commercial and financial analyses and decision making.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel for financial modeling.
To apply and for more information about this or many other Renewable Energy Industry related positions in the Asia Pacific region please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to APAC@earthstreamglobal.com. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd.