Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Duration: ASAP start - End of 2023 (options to extend)
Rotation: Monday-Friday, 8 hours a day
We are searching for a consultant to support on setting the requirements for Floating Wind O&M with focus on the Major Component Exchange (MCE).
Key tasks will involve:
- Provide SME input on the definition of O&M Floating Wind requirements
- Evaluation of different MCE solutions and floater concepts from an O&M perspective
- Assist in preparing business cases
- Participate in technology seminars and workshops.
- Master's Degree in Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3-year experience working within the offshore industry or offshore wind, preferably with main component exchanges or heavy lift operations.
- Fluent in English
- Strong preference to be based locally
If interested please apply within.