Here at Earthstream we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Material Flow & Automation Equipment Engineer for one of the largest fast growing battery development companies in Europe.
Main responsibilities of the Material Flow & Automation Equipment Engineer will include:
- Shape the future of material handling in the battery manufacturing environment by creating the best solution concepts with suppliers in the design phase for material flow automation systems in advanced factories.
- Coordinate and execute the design work of the equipment together with the suppliers and with other departments (e.g., Construction, Strategy, Process, Purchasing, Digitization, Manufacturing).
- Produce process flowcharts & concept documentation, identify interfaces with process equipment, and develop robust equipment solutions.
- Identify and interact with key automation solution suppliers in an international setting.
- Ensure suppliers understand and adhere to technical standards.
- Degree in Engineering (Industrial/Process/Production/Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/Mechatronic/Project/Automation or similar).
- 3+ years of experience within process-driven or discrete process industries such as: Automotive, Battery, Packaging, FMCG, Mining, Paper Mill, Semiconductors, Fine Chemicals, Pharma, Food etc.
- Track-record of successful implementation of advanced technical projects/automation systems in a production environment.
- Experience with technical project planning/design/commissioning.
- Excellent English written and oral skills.
- Open to relocation.
If you are interested & available for this opportunity, please apply here or you can send your Resume directly to:
I look forward to hearing from you!