We have a current opportunity for a Material Flow & Robotics Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Stockholm.
We are looking for an intralogistics engineer for the Material Flow Automation Team (e.g. AGVs, Transfer Stations, Automatic Storage Systems or Buffers, Robots, etc). You will play a vital role in designing the infrastructure for enabling efficient and innovative material flow throughout the battery manufacturing process for our cllients next big projects.
- Shape the future of material handling in the battery manufacturing environment by creating the best solution concepts with suppliers in the design phase for material flow automation systems in advanced factories.
- Coordinate and execute the design work of the equipment together with the suppliers and with other Northvolt departments (e.g. Construction, Strategy, Process, Purchasing, Digitization, Manufacturing).
- Produce process flowcharts & concept documenation, identify interfaces with process equipment, and develop robust equipment solutions
- Identify and interact with key automation solution suppliers in a international setting.
- Ensure suppliers understand and adhere to Northvolt's technical standards.
Position is on a contract basis expected to last for 6 months based in Stockholm, Sweden with potential to extend.
We are looking for candidates who have worked within the battery industry, automotive, semi-conductor, or large scale manufacturing
Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering, Intralogistics, Project Planning