This Ex-pat assignment is for one of the largest power-gen companies in the world - they currently produce over 50% of the in-country electricity. The plant is a 3-gigawatt combined cycle plant that consists of 8 F series gas turbines and 4 C series steam turbines. This lead role is responsible for the day to day management of the maintenance of the plant (Mechanical aspects).
- Manage day to day maintenance activities in the power plant (Mechanical)
- Create and co-ordinate new plant maintenance activities - follow up with planned inspection on the completed work on the equipment, collating all records and reports needed for both.
- Build working knowledge of the plant systems to help with trouble shooting and the then resolve with the maintenance team.
- Help develop and train junior staff on preventative & corrective maintenance actions.
- Mechanical Engineering degree (preferably mechanical) - from an accredited University
- 8+ Years working within the operations and maintenance team of combined cycle power plants
- 3+ Years working in a leadership role in plant maintenance/oeprations
- Minimum of 5 years working with F Class Gas Turbines
Candidate must be able and willing to work overseas with up to 10% international travel.