Here at EarthStream we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical QA/QC Engineer for one our leading battery development companies in Europe is role is based in North Sweden.
- Make inspections of Mechanical works to ensure they are inline with industry standards.
- Review Project plans to identify and estabilish quality control procedures.
- Provide guidance to the construction team regarding Quality processes and procedures
- Keep up todate records of all quality inspections & audits, ensuring all documentation is completed accurately.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in construction quality control of large industrial projects, with a focus on Mechanical activities.
- Working knowledge of QA/QC standards and regulations.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to solve problems and make decisions.
- Good understanding and experience with construction industry practices and procedures.
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office applications.
If you are interested & available for this opportunity, please apply here or you can send your CV directly to:
I look forward to hearing from you!