Earthstream Global have a long term position for a Mechanical/Civil inspector based near Bramford, UK starting ASAP until May 2025. This is a resident scope for 5 days a week.
Mechanical and civils inspections shall be required for the duration of construction Works. At the construction commencement, procedures and ITP's review shall be required. As the construction progresses, monitoring and attendance to intervention points shall be the main quality scope. At later stages, attendance to final walkdown inspections shall be required.
We are looking for someone who has strong focus on quality and will do the following:
* Monitor implemented quality control system;
* Provide site inspection services (mechanical, civils);
* Review of technical specifications and quality documentation;
* Audit sub-suppliers;
* Coordinate Company's quality inspections;
* Attend FAT's where necessary;
* Report on Workpack quality performance;
* Provide practical advice and guidance to the Project team to ensure consistent methodologies are being applied and understood by the relevant supplier.