Mechanical Supervisor - DS3
Supervise all field works for DS3 Construction in the disciplines of:
- Mechanical Equipment (Chillers, Heat Exchangers, pumps, etc)
We expect the mechanical supervisor to lead site progress meetings with contractor, be able to resolve construction hindrances that may arise, read mechanical drawings, keep track and record of battery limits and interfaces, revise mark-ups and as-builts, be critical of current design based on previous industry experience, work together with the Proj. Engineer and Scheduler to follow up on critical path and site progress reviews. The supervisor participates in coordination alignment with the rest of DS3 team and also in site coordination toolboxes. The candidate ideally can work with BIM models, and Office365.
This is a SITE based position and we fully expect the supervisor is more on site than in the office. We do NOT accept rotational work although we can consider some flexibility, (long weekends once every 5 weeks for instance)
DS3 has 44000m2 of footprint.
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work.
- Recruit and train maintenance technicians.
- Inspect and maintain building systems and process machinery.
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance.
- Contribute in maintenance program optimization.
- Together with the rest of the team, being a key player to develop and maintain a safe work environment.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
Years of experience
- ORGANIZATION, PROJECT MANAGEMENT,