Mechanical Supervisor (M/W/D)
For our Client, one of the largest Power Generation organisation on the global level, we are looking for Mechanical Supervisor (M/W/D) on temporary contract basis - 3 months in West Germany.
Supervisors will be in charge of the management of site activities including planning, organizing, integrating and monitoring of resources such as labor, tools and technical assistants as required to complete the work scope according to contractual requirements. Supervisor has extensive experience in the Repair/Maintenance/Operation of Power Generation (gas/steam turbines) and associated auxiliary equipment.
* Conduct daily inspections and testing and submit progress reports to the Engineer.
* Lead, monitor, and control daily progress to ensure the target plan is achieved with high quality on time and with zero safety incidents.
* Ensure that safety and health measures are adhered to on site with zero safety violations.
* Ensure all employees complete mandatory safety training.
* Ensure all personal protective equipment and other safety and first aid equipment are available in adequate numbers and in good operating conditions.
* Follow up on safety concerns or suggestions from the team and provide feedback.
* Initiate and review all JSAs with each foreman for the applicable area of responsibility.
* Review all safety violations or concerns immediately and implement corrective actions to prevent from occurring in the future.
* Measurements for Mechanical Applications
* Marking out for Mechanical Applications
* Making and Fitting Mechanical Components
* Assembly of Mechanical Components
* Disassembly and Assembly of Heavy Rotating Equipment.
* Test / Inspect / Troubleshoot Mechanical components and equipment.
* Alignment and Line and Leveling of Mechanical Components
* Maintenance of Mechanical Kit and Components
* Understand and Read Mechanical Drawings
* Slinging and Banksmen Duties .
* Rigging Tackle Identification
Required Qualifications & Experience:
* At least 1 years of experience as a Supervisor or 3 years of experience as a Foreman
* High school diploma
* Demonstrated progressive, responsible experience with various types of turbine generator equipment and site accountabilities is required