Earthstream are proud to be working with an Industrial Automation & Manufacturing Execution Systems Expert with a Global Presence and team of experts executing challenging projects to recruit MES Engineers at all levels
Job Role: MES Engineer
Location: UK - Remote
Salary: £35,000 - £60,000 pa
As a MES Engineer your remit will include:
As an MES Engineer, you will be responsible for the initial analysis, solution design, on-site application and technical support of MES implementations. An MES Engineer's responsibilities also include system monitoring, troubleshooting, problem resolution, development and change management. The position requires strong project management skills and coordination with the customer, as well as with a global support team. Junior engineers typically work under the guidance of senior team members.
What you will bring to the company:
- a degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Integrated Manufacturing disciplines
- a minimum of 2 years' experience in the Industrial Automation or Information Technology industry
- experience in a technical design & delivery environment
- strong skills in programming tools, like C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, and Microsoft SQL and Reporting Services
- experience with Wonderware or other MES software packages
- a genuine willingness to learn and travel
What they promise to offer:
Their philosophy as a top employer? Encourage innovation, ownership and responsibility through a project-based approach. That means they provide dedicated teams with the guidance they need - and they, in turn, accompany the client throughout the entire project. From start to finish.