Offshore Coordinator (1 week on/1 week off) - Working 1 set of nights in every 2 shift rotations
Project Name: UK West Operations
Duration: 13-Feb-2023 - 31-Oct-2023
Business Unit: Operations
Job Classification: Offshore Operations & Logistics
Location: Barrow-In-Furness, UK
Experienced Marine Coordinator required for UK West Offshore Coordination Department, where you, together with your colleagues within a regional team, will be coordinating traffic control. You'll be responsible for executing vessel movements outlined in the plans and schedules delivered by planning and scheduling functions. You'll focus on vessel and people tracking and cover Operational Control under a safe system of work.
You will play an important role in:
-coordinating emergency response and responding to radio communications and incident escalation, as per Ørsted response plans.
-being responsible for vessel traffic control, as per agreed coordination protocols
- ensuring the efficient and safe execution of working schedules through accurate people, vessel, and weather monitoring, utilising the offshore management system
- acting as Operational Controller under the safe-system-of-work
- monitoring of weather forecasts and offshore conditions providing advice and recommendations to stakeholders.
- verifying all offshore personnel hold the correct certification, as per Ørsted procedures, and the creation of passenger lists, as required by site and regional management
Working schedule will consist of 12-hour days, one shift running from 06:00 to 18:00 on a week on/week off basis, and another shift running from 18:00-06:00 on a week on/week off basis (1 set of nights in every 3 shift rotations)
1 week on/off and onshore based only.
Location of site:
Barrow In Furness
- Marine Coordination experience (control room enviroment).
- Knowledge of Operations and Maintenance activities.
- Radio operation experience.
- Acted as Operational Controller under the WTSR.
- Knowledge of emergency response control