Earthstream Global have partnered with a leading contractor who are seeking Project Engineers for their offshore cable installation campaigns. Projects range from initial survey works through to cable lay and installation, all on offshore wind farms across Europe and the UK. Experience working as a Project Engineer in an offshore capacity is essential, offshore wind experience is advantageous, but isn't completely necessary. A working knowledge of AutoCad is also a requirement. This is for long term contract opportunities.
Some of the job responsibilities include.
- Documentation of project procedures and review according to comments
- Participation in Kick off Meetings HAZID/HAZOP meetings during project execution
- Knowledge on AutoCad
- Preparation and/or monitoring of Daily Progress Reports (DPR)
- Preparation of reports regarding as per client/internal requests
- Project monitoring on board the vessel (as per internal planning and request)
- Must hold FULL GWOs offshore certificates
If you feel you have the required experience to do a good job, please share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org