For our project in Bristol, UK, we are looking for 3 Site superintendents to start end of February:
* 2 SSI Experience in Pilling & drilling mandatory
* 1 SSI for General experience offshore lifting and grouting
* you are responsible for the execution the Shafts Package within the Project.
* You will work offshore
* You have a pivotal role and you know how to carry out the project effectively.
* You have daily contact with the Project Manager and Operations Manager and when necessary, with the customer.
* You are a real team player. In consultation with the Captain and the Party Chief you decide on a daily basis how the project should be executed. Safety and quality are of very high priority
* You ensure that your team works safely.
* You are a natural born leader and thanks to your enthusiasm you know how to motivate the project team members to achieve the best results.
Business context Technical profile requirements
* Higher education in a relevant engineering discipline (Bachelor or Master);
* You have a solid experience in people management and team lead
* Willing to travel abroad in rotation 3/3 or 5/5 weeks
* Experience with Pilling & drilling OR offshore lifting and grouting Non-Technical profile requirements
* Pragmatic, proactive and forward thinking;
* Team player, excellent communication skills, tactful;
* Service oriented and problem solving attitude;
* Critical and analytical thinking;
* Accurate, efficient in organizing your work; Methodology/Certification requirements
* MSC/MSc Degree in Civil Engineering, Dredging / Marine Education
* Mandatory Certificates: * BOSIET * GWO * Medical
* Other certifications in safety are a plus