Earthstream Global have partnered with a leading contractor who are seeking an Offshore Works Manager for multiple offshore cable installation campaigns. Projects range from initial survey works through to cable lay and installation, all on offshore wind farms across Europe and the UK. Experience leading offshore vessel operations, managing day to day vessel activities and offshore personnel. Offshore wind experience is advantageous but isn't completely necessary.
Some of the job responsibilities include.
- Leading offshore personnel, ensuring safety procedures are adhered to onboard
- Participation in Kick off Meetings HAZID/HAZOP meetings during project execution
- Preparation and/or monitoring of Daily Progress Reports (DPR)
- Assisting with any vessel related needs
- Point of contact for onshore project teams
- Must hold FULL GWOs offshore certificates
If you feel you have the required experience to do a good job, please share your CV to email@example.com