Earthstream Global are currently supporting a large client of ours in the US. They are looking for a Onshore Civil Engineer for a large Offshore Wind Farm Project.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts (Request to see local candidates first) but we will consider remote for an exceptional candidate; Their time zone must adhere to US Eastern Time Zone
- Duration: Person will be needed to the end of the project 2028. We will offer a contract initially until December 2024.
These are the main responsibilities of the position:
- Provide design guidance and technical oversight for onshore civil works, including substation structures, duct banks, and more.
- Act as the main point of contact for contractors and the onshore construction team for civil-related issues.
- Support the planning of onshore cable routes and coordinate with other utilities.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for civil engineering, including trenchless technologies.
- Lead civil-related project tasks, such as surveys and utility investigations.
- Develop HSE strategies and maintain high safety standards.