Looking for a Onshore Wind Senior Project Manager, Minimum 8 years of experience on Lenders technical due diligence services -
In this role, you will join our advisory team of international experts who are passionate about making the world a more sustainable place! As a Senior Project Manager in the Due Diligence Team (MEA and Central Asia), you will manage projects, prepare proposals and interact with our clients.
- You have an academic background in Engineering
- You have gained at least 8+ years' experience working as a project manager/engineer in wind due diligence, project development, construction, equipment supply, operations or mergers and acquisitions
- You have a clear and deep understanding about the typical steps of a due diligence process
- Language skills: Business fluent in English; additional languages are considered an advantage
- You are experienced in construction monitoring
- You are highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and level-headed when meeting tight deadlines!