With over 3500 employees in 8 different countries our client is a global leader in offshore sustainable energy solutions. The company focuses on the installation, production, design and international service for wind turbines. To reinforce their infrastructure team in Hamburg, they are currently looking for an Operations Infrastructure Monitoring Specialist (m/f/d).
If you possess founded experience with OT and SCADA technologies, this is the right position for you!
The main tasks in this position surrounds the improvement and development of the infrastructure monitoring system.
- Providing solutions on asset management and infrastructure monitoring for OT/ICS and SCADA installations, as well as the supervision of the construction and delivery to the offshore wind farms
- Support for the onsite surveillance and maintenance, development and installation of the OT and SCADA installations
- Collaboration between internal stakeholders and customers to ensure continuous optimal performance and operations for the delivered monitoring systems
- Continuous improvement and development process for the OT and SCADA solutions
- Monitoring and evaluating system resources, technical design, requirements and standards
- Maintaining, developing and improving asset inventory for OT, IT and SCADA
- Securing maximum system availability and quality through the daily monitoring of system trends
- Training of internal and external customers for the monitoring and improvement of operations, as well as supporting the internal center of operations with operational tasks
Experience / Qualifications
- Several years of professional experience with the implementation, installation and monitoring of OT and SCADA technologies, as well as with the asset management and monitoring of SCADA and ICS technologies
- Deep knowledge and experience with IT/OT international standards, cyber security and control systems - such as ISO-27000/27001, IEC-62443, ISA99, etc.
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of technical documentation of several installation topics
- Experience with providing technical support to different levels users
- Solid analytical, service and technical abilities with an open-minded attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English and German language skills
What we offer
- Dedicated team in an innovative, ambitious and professional organisation
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Several opportunities for professional development
Apply now! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your meaningful application or any questions about the position to email@example.com