With over 3500 employees in 8 different countries our client is a global leader in offshore sustainable energy solutions. The company focuses on the installation, production, design and international service for wind turbines. To reinforce their operations team in Hamburg, they are currently looking for an Operations Log and Flow Specialist (m/f/d).
If you possess founded experience with OT and SCADA technologies, this is the right position for you!
The main tasks in this position surrounds the improvement, continuous development and maintenance of log management systems and flow analytics.
- Provide solutions on flow analytics and log management design and concepts for OT and SCADA installations
- Onsite surveillance and maintenance, development, installation and continuous development of flow analytics and log management systems of the OT and SCADA installations
- Collaboration between internal stakeholders and customers to ensure continuous optimal performance and operations for the delivered monitoring systems
- Further development of the SIEM for OT and SCADA environment
- Provide cyber security and IT/OT security according to compliance and regulatory requirements
- Development of architectural concepts on flow analytics and log management for OT, IT and SCADA
- Development, maintenance and improvement of installation and network infrastructure documentation for OT, IT and SCADA
- Provide diagnostics in the management of incidents by reviewing and interpreting security logs and alerts
- Coordinate, plan and execute updates of flow and log management installations and configurations, to secure optimal and continuous operations
- Training of internal and external customers for the monitoring and improvement of operations as well as supporting the internal center of operations with operational tasks
Experience / Qualifications
- Several years of professional experience with flow analytics and log management technologies, as well as with the installation and implementation in OT and SCADA environments
- Deep knowledge and experience with IT/OT international standards, cyber security and control systems - such as ISO-27000/27001, IEC-62443, ISA99, etc.
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of technical documentation of several installation topics
- Experience with providing technical support to different levels users
- Basic knowledge with log technologies for ICS and SCADA is a plus
- Solid analytical, service and technical abilities with an open-minded attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English and German language skills
What we offer
- Dedicated team in an innovative, ambitious and professional organisation
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Several opportunities for professional development
Apply now! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your meaningful application or any questions about the position to firstname.lastname@example.org