We have a current opportunity for a Org Design Speccialist on a permanent basis. The position will be based in pretoria west. For further information about this position please apply.
- To provide specialist Organisational Design expertise and support to the planned development, improvement and reinforcement strategies, structures and processes that contribute to organisational effectiveness.
- More specifically, this role is expected to identify, quantify and model business and operating model opportunities; to understand and resolve problems using organisational design methodologies and principles; and to harness data and technology in support of data-driven organisation design solutions.
- B Degree (Relevant) (Essential/Minimum)
- B Degree (Hons) (Relevant) (Recommended/Desirable
- Proven, hands on OD experience, not someone who's worked on an OD project through consultants, i.e. a proven track record of having identified, quantified and modelled business and operating model opportunities, of having understood and resolved problems using organisational design methodologies and principles
- Solid understanding of Levels of Work Complexity / Stratified Systems Thinking, and with appropriate training in role evaluation methodologies e.g. Hay's Decision Tree or Guide Chart Methodologies, and/or Paterson grading
- Practical experience in analytics and business process re-engineering.
- Build strong, credible client relationships
- Cost Management
- Data and Robotic Process Automation
- Data driven OD and digitalisation
- Manage end to end Org Design initiatives
- Partner with HR Community
- Process optimisation and integration
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Subject matter expertise
- Behavioural Alignment