With over 3500 employees in 8 different countries our client is a global leader in offshore sustainable energy solutions. The company focuses on the installation, production, design and international service for wind turbines. To reinforce their SCADA and construction team in Hamburg, they are currently looking for an OT Endpoint Protection Specialist (m/f/d).
If you possess founded experience endpoint protection this is the right position for you!
The main task in this position surrounds the identification of areas that require improvement and development of endpoint protection.
- Provide endpoint protection architecture through the implementation and design of solutions for created environments
- Support the surveillance, installation and development of the OT and SCADA installations
- Collaborate with internal departments such as IT, Technical Sales and Service and customers to ensure continuous optimal performance and operations for the delivered endpoint protection infrastructures
- Development and improvement of OT and SCADA solutions
- Preform onsite service and maintenance of SCADA and endpoint protection installations
- Monitoring and developing of endpoint protection events and take measures to either escalate or remediate suitably
- Provide cyber security and IT/OT security according to compliance and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the evaluation of technical design, new requirements and standards
- Provide solutions and concepts for log management surveillance system and endpoint protection, to secure optimal and continuous operations
Experience / Qualifications
- Several years of professional experience with endpoint protection technologies, as well as with the installation and implementation in OT and SCADA environments
- Deep knowledge and experience with IT/OT international standards, cyber security and control systems - such as ISO-27000/27001, IEC-62443, ISA99, etc.
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of technical documentation for data exchange and endpoint protection process control of several installation topics
- Experience with providing technical support to different levels users
- Solid analytical, service and technical abilities with an open-minded attitude
- Desire to solve complex issues for large scale network infrastructures
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English and German language skills
What we offer
- Dedicated team in an innovative, ambitious and professional organisation
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Several opportunities for professional development
Apply now! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your meaningful application or any questions about the position to firstname.lastname@example.org