With over 3500 employees in 8 different countries our client is a global leader in offshore sustainable energy solutions. The company focuses on the installation, production, design and international service for wind turbines. To reinforce their cyber security team in Hamburg, they are currently looking for an OT Security Windows Specialist (m/f/d).
If you possess founded experience in endpoint protection this is the right position for you!
The main task in this position surrounds the identification of areas that require improvement and development of endpoint protection.
- Develop and implement new architectural Windows concepts and security for OT, IT and SCADA - not based on standard MS-Windows domain
- Build and design global optimal solutions for future standards
- Provide solutions and concepts for Windows surveillance systems to secure optimal and continuous operations
- Maintenance of Windows systems for maximum system availability and quality
- Ensure timely resolution or escalation of events and provide second line support
Experience / Qualifications
- Several years of professional experience with Windows technologies, as well as with the installation and implementation in OT and SCADA environments
- Deep knowledge and experience with LDAP, Windows technologies and scripting in decentralised environments
- Basic knowledge of IT/OT international standards, cyber security and control systems - such as ISO-27000/27001, IEC-62443, ISA99, etc.
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of technical documentation for process control, Windows environments and data exchange-related topics
- Highly proactive, with experience in working independently, without predefined processes
- Solid analytical, service and technical abilities with an open-minded attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English and German language skills
What we offer
- Dedicated team in an innovative, ambitious and professional organisation
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Several opportunities for professional development
Apply now! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your meaningful application or any questions about the position to email@example.com