utsourcing Contract Administration Manager
Job Position: Outsourcing Contract Administration Manager
Reports to: Director of Outsourcing Management
Location: Nagoya, Japan
Our client is seeking an Outsourcing Contract Administration Manager who is primarily responsible for administering an Engineering and Customer Service Services Agreement with our outsourcing service providers for our clients program.
- This position manages and administers all Engineering and Customer Support division contracts in accordance with company policies, specifications, good business practices and legal requirements for our client's program.
- Assists IPT groups with the preparation of routine agreements such as nondisclosure agreements, service agreements, contract amendments and contract extensions.
- Work closely with IPT group to provide contractual guidance to them on contractual terms and conditions and for drafting appropriate Statements of Work.
- Work closely with the Outsourcing Strategy Manager and Global Outsourcing Manager and support development of Key Performance Indicators and incorporated it into the service contract.
- Work closely with Outsourcing Strategy Manager, Global Outsourcing Manager to develop and implement standard process and procedures to apply to the entire outsourcing contracting activities.
- Work closely with SCM and Global Outsourcing Managers, support and guide RFI/RFP/RFQ processes for Engineering and CS division, including providing assistance to contract negotiation and execution.
- Establish vendor rapport with regularly communication and information sharing regarding contract matters.
- Reviewing contractual performance of both parties to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
- Maintains contractual records and documentation, including historical data, and control of all contract correspondence in the contract management system.
- Ensures communications are maintained for timely contract execution by the parties
- Ensures final contract documents are consistent with agreements reached at negotiations.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5-7 years of equivalent experience.
- Prior vendor contract management experience, supporting Vendor Relationship Manager with holding vendors accountable to SLAs, optimizing contracts through negotiations and resolving reliability/dependency issues with vendor networks. Experience managing engineering outsourcing services a big plus.
- Must be able to manage and handle multiple projects at once with minimal supervision and direction, have a keen attention to detail, and a disciplined approach to executing responsibilities.
- Excellent team player who is highly self-motivated, detailed-oriented, and enjoys learning new things.
- Must be a hands-on leader with the ability to effectively work with others in cross-functional teams to understand and support business needs.
- Must be an independent thinker and team player capable of collaboration, building positive and productive working relationships, shaping opinions of key stakeholders and developing innovative contracting solutions that will result in helping IPT groups achieve individual and collective objectives.
- Skilled in focusing on desired results, determining what is important, clarifying next steps and prioritizing work effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research, with certain degree of creativity and latitude.
- Be comfortable and adaptable in the role depending on level of engagement required.
- Ability to sustain high levels of performance in a constantly changing environment.