EarthStream Global are urgently looking for a expeinenced Construction Manager to start immeidately.
- Execute and managing the whole M&E installation activities, which to be compliant and achieve within the time schedule, respective budget, satisfactory quality and work toward the EHS objectives.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Prepare assignment with Site Manager and Project Team ) organization before site mobilization (review technical contract requirement, review civil- mechanical- electrical interfaces, major equipment installation / constructability, develop M&E installation schedule, review if material site deliveries matches with schedule or propose changes / work around plan, review logistic & site storage plan, identify Customer interfaces, evaluate construction requirement (tools, man-loading), review installation methods & techniques with Installation Managers of different disciplines, share Lessons Learned & best practices) ; prepare & lead M&E section of pre installation meeting
Managerial (Budget / Administration / People)
- Demonstrate active EHS leadership behavior to support site EHS objective
- Execute the project management strategy in management, supervision, and coordination of the entire M&E installation works, including any interface with the civil works and others
- Develop a system to keep the schedule, milestones / key dates, resources and budget at the forefront of the overall installation management strategy.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Minimum 5 years expeince as a Construction Mnaager on Power plant projects.
- Minimum 10 years expeince in Oil&Gas/Power Generation sector.