We have a number of opportunities for Project Planners to join our clients National Grid contract where you'll be working on various EHV Civil & ME schemes up to 400kV. The role can be based remotely and will involve travel to the West Midlands as and when required.
As a Project Planner, you will report directly to the Lead Planner and will ensure that individual project programmes are developed, maintained and reported , with attention to constraints, budgets, safety and quality. You will also be responsible for collating and reporting activity completion and earned value data to support the commercial team, as well as key performance data for quality management purposes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong working relationships with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and external parties to ensure a collaborative approach to project coordination
- Support with tender and pricing activities with the development of anticipated project programmes, critical path analysis, procurement scheduling, and resource planning
- Plan, programme and monitor design, procurement and construction activities
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Demonstrable systems/tools experience - Primavera P6 and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience of planning on a variety of engineering projects
- Previous experience of electrical transmission projects
- Previous relevant project management and costing experience within the HV electrical sector
- Good working knowledge of NEC3 and/or NEC4 contracts or similar
Our client will consider both contract and permanent applicants so please get in touch for more info.