Here at Earthstream we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Piping Engineer for one of the fastest growing battery development companies in Europe.
Main responsibilities of the Piping Engineer will include:
- Evaluating change proposals from own discipline, from cost, schedule, constructability and HSE perspective.
- Providing technical guidance and assurance to engineering contractor delivering the detailed design of the project. Ensuring delivery to agreed quality standards, schedule, and cost.
- Gathering and assessing internal technical requirements and develop standards and guidelines, for the Project.
- Attending design reviews
- Leading the mechanical design of the Project (world scale battery active materials plant) and acting Mechanical Engineering towards the engineering contractor and other Stakeholders, internal and external.
- Minimum of 5-10 years' experience in industrial piping and/or mechanical design, preferably in both greenfield and brownfield settings.
- Previous experience working as a piping/mechanical engineer in all project phases from feasibility to construction and commissioning.
- Experience in performing piping stress calculations using a piping stress calculation package such as CAEPIPE, CAESAR II or ROHR2.
- Has a "can-do' attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Open to relocation
If you are interested & available for this opportunity, please apply here or you can send your CV directly to:
I look forward to hearing from you!