Here at Earthstream we currently have multiple exciting opportunity for a PLC Programmer for one of the leading global companies which produce electrical vehicles, solar panels & battery energy storage systems.
Main responsibilities of the PLC Programmer will include:
- Programming of software modules and processes or sub-sequences in close coordination with more experienced programmers.
- Programming of new devices in close coordination with experienced programmers.
- Support during commissioning and troubleshooting of the software.
- Creation of the basic software of a system based on a software design diagram, as well as the implementation and configuration of all devices of a system for manual functions.
- Completed studies in electrical engineering / computer engineering or a comparable course of study or alternatively further training as an automation technician.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of common MS Office applications.
- Very good written and spoken English skills - German is a plus.
- Open to relocation.
If you are interested & available for this opportunity, please apply here or you can send your CV directly to:
I look forward to hearing from you!