We have a current opportunity for a Pre-assembly Tower Supervisor on a contract basis. The position will be based in Taichung yard. For further information about this position please apply.
Pre-assembly Tower Supervisor
- Supervise and participate in installation tasks within pre-installation to ensure the tasks are completed on time and within budget while maintaining the highest health and safety performances and quality standards.
- Plan and implement every task assigned to your supervision as smoothly and efficiently as possible and verify that the performance of the tasks is in accordance with the defined methods, processes and procedures set out for the pre-installation site
- Plan and coordinate all resources as required by the tasks of the pre-installation site taking necessary action to maintain the planning and utilise the efficiency of the team
- Tracking and recording all relevant planned and unplanned work tasks performing quality walks down and identifying, registering, and handling deviations using the relevant tools, methods, processes, and procedures
- Time registration for all employees and contractors under your supervision should be recorded approved every day to maintain control of the work tasks
- Ensuring a safe work practice by acting in compliance with HSE requirements
- Ensuring implementation of upgrades while assisting in the implementation of new procedures Lifting Operation's and Task's