Our client are a leading provider of HV engineering services to a variety of DNO's & Power Generation schemes throughout the UK. Due to continued growth they are now looking to secure the services of skilled and proven Principal Protection & Control Design Engineers for their offices in either Yorkshire, Tyne & Wear or the central belt of Scotland.
- To provide project leadership as the Principal Design Lead for the design delivery of one or more electrical substation projects from conception through to delivery.
- In addition to this you'll be required to perform and lead the design delivery for HV substation projects up to 400kV with the assistance of the Design Engineers.
- HND in Electrical Engineering or higher;
- Exptensive experience in HV substation design;
- Reasonable working knowledge of the requirements of multi-discipline substation design delivery for substation projects for NPG, SSE, WPD or similar clients and experience in such delivery;