Earthstream are proud to be recruiting a Process Automation Product Trainer for a specialist software solutions company who develop and deliver software solutions which provide insights and information to companies within Energy, Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals to help them operate their facilities effectively, more effeciently and more safely in a profitable and more sustainable way
Job Role: Process Automation Product Trainer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 pa
As a Process Automation Product Trainer your remit will include:
This is an ideal role for someone with a background in IT and/or Process Automation, who is looking for a role as an application expert, or a training professional with a background of delivering courses in IT and Process Automation.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Evaluate customer training requirements
- Deliver training courses
- Define training strategies
- Create new training courses
- Strengthen existing training courses
- Publish and maintain training materials and virtualized software environments
- Monitor support calls and the company forum to identify educational opportunities
- Keep up to date with market requirements and training methods
- Work with global offices to promote training and continuous learning
- Contribute knowledge and communication skills during the sales cycle
What you will bring to the company:
- Background of delivering courses in IT and Process Automation
- Background in IT and/or Process Automation
- Bachelor level Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Experience in interfacing with prospective trainees to determine training needs
- Background in Microsoft technologies general concepts, setup and configuration
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of personality types and to work with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated with initiative and drive to be successful and achieve targets
- Problem solving, analysing, attention to detail, establishing priorities, organizing time and making evaluative judgments
- Availability for international travel
- Enthusiasm, be customer focused, thrive on problem solving, have the desire for continuous quality improvement and be a team player
What they promise to offer:
Freedom to carry out your role with autonomy.
Exciting challenges within a mature organization that demands a high degree of individual responsibility and promotes initiatives.
A fun working atmosphere with various opportunities to work with awesome colleagues all over the world.
Working hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 7.5 hours, Friday 7 hours. Flexibility will be required to meet customer and business needs.
Contract Type: Permanent.
A competitive salary, depending on experience, and interesting extra benefits, including: Pension with company contribution of 5% and associated Death in Service cover, bonus scheme, healthcare scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with increments based on length of service.
Innovative and advanced high-technology products and services.
Excellent career opportunities within an international environment.