Here at Earthstream we currently have a fantastic opportunity for x4 Process Engineers to join one of Europ's leading Lithium-Ion battery manufacturers at one of their groundbreakig production facilities in the North of Sweden.
The process engineers will own and lead comissioning activities including cold and hot comissioning of production equipment in a Gigafactory of batteries in Skellefteå Sweden. This includes troubleshooting, completion of SAT, OPL closure and support handover to manufacturing. The area relevant for this role is Dry electrode process steps.
Level 3 - High level of experience from several similar assignments/projects. Can work independently and to some extent lead a small group and develop within the area.
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 2+ years of experience from working in production Engineering
- Experience with installation and comissioning of production equipment
- Excellent English written and oral skills
- Experience from troubleshooting and problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Structured and organized
- Familiar with HMI
- Competence within basic CCD calibration and validation in a plus
- Swedish is a plus
If you are looking for your next challanege then please apply now!