PROCESS FMEA MODERATOR
EarthStream are currently looking for a 'Process FMEA moderator' to assist a project in Europe for an immediate start.
The primary objective of this role is to facilitate process FMEA and potentially logistic FMEA for dedicated manufacturing or logistic processes
Key responsibilities (but not limited to):
- With your knowledge and experience, act as Moderator of failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA) on new and existing product program
- Work in an active global FMEA team, and be responsible for implementing the team actions into the local organization
- Maintain computer-based documentation
- Schedule FMEA meetings in collaboration with FMEA owners and ensure the proper FMEA methodology is used
- Act as an interface person to transfer expertise and knowledge between the different development sites
- Evaluate the risks of the projects in the FMEA and, if needed, present them internally or externally (OEM)
- Train the Engineering teams in the methods and the specific Software used for creation of the FMEA
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience and Skill Requirements Mechanical Engineering degree or a professional technical preparation with experience the automotive product development
- Experience in the methods of FMEA creation. Knowledge of the IQ-RM software would be ideal
- Good skills in using the standard PC programs.
- Automotive experience
If so please apply here or you can send your CV directly to;
We look forward to hearing from you!