Earthstream are currently looking for a 'Process Manager' to assist a project in the EU. This is to join one of the largest companies in the renewables and environmental sector worldwide.
Start date: ASAP
*Must have own limited company set up to be considered for this role*
Project Description and responsibilities:
The purpose of the job is to ensure that the GPO team is managed in a professional and sustainable way including achieving the ambitious global growth goals of RISE 2030 and "Go For Zero". This function aims to secure standardization and optimization over the end-to-end processes within the global functions of P&T (procurement / transportation / trade compliance & warehousing), across functional, geographical and BU boundaries, while resulting in creating more efficient & effective processes.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
* Provide leadership and direction in installing globally (over the different functions) a standard methodology, which creates consistency in the definition / mapping / follow up & improvement of our owned end-to-end processes.
* Define, develop and implement group wide processes for each of the functions
* Responsible at global level for all aspects of the end-to-end process and design of best-in-class, efficient and effective end-to-end process.
* Drive compliancy and sustain process standardization
* Bring alignment with key stakeholders in BU's on the process.
* Lead overall training strategy and development of materials (knowledge mgt) in alignment with team;
* Manage a global GPO team, across all functions, that defines, implements and educate the end-to-end processes, in order to have efficient and effective processes and build a strong foundation for P&T.
* Lead & supervise the functional alignment from the GPO organization (all process owners) with regional excellence teams across the globe (dotted line with GPO)
o To support the regions and enforce the global process design
o to address, challenge and prioritize local key users requirements, including impact on process homogeneity as one of the criteria's
o to install a governance to ensure a culture of continuous improvements and innovations throughout the whole network
o to improve customer satisfaction (key users / stakeholders), being essential to build trust and to bring the organization efficiency and sustainability to the next level
o to communicate to the process network the relevant process information via appropriate channels
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
* Provide strategy and expertise to lead the team.
* Ensure close collaboration within the P&T excellence team
* Define and manage the cost center budget of GPO related operations and projects.
o Master degree (economics, sciences, …) or equivalent by experience
o Substantial professional experience in (indirect) procurement or supply chain (>10 years) or senior position with commercial experience
o Deep understanding and knowledge of business and process needs
o Minimum 5 years of experience in process design, optimization, efficiency programs and project management.
o Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset
o Advanced computer skills.
o Experience working for a large, diverse multinational is preferred. In-depth knowledge of procurement
o Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
o Excellent Microsoft office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, …)
If so, please apply here or alternatively you can send your CV to:
We look forward to hearing from you!